- Cybersecurity foundations for automotive applications
- Current threats and methodology
- Security Standards (e.g., SAE-J3061-2016, ISO-SAE-21434), legal obligations and governance
- Threat analysis and risk assessment with TARA
- Efficient implementation of security in the lifecycle from the security assets to the risk analysis to the consistent implementation throughout the entire lifecycle
- Practical experience and hands-on case studies
- Current trends
Our training shows how cybersecurity can be successfully implemented in automotive systems. Three different, yet related, approaches will be described in detail, namely
1. Product, that is cybersecurity at the system level,
2. Process, covering the implementation of security concepts in the entire life-cycle,
3. Field, that is cybersecurity applicable after-sales activities.
Many practical examples from our worldwide projects will emphasize how to implement cybersecurity focused and at reasonable cost. Examples include the full set of methods, such as TARA, but also concrete case studies such as over-the-air (OTA) software upgrades.
This training provides an introduction to the fundamentals and practice of cybersecurity engineering. It introduces the basic techniques for specification, analysis, testing and proofing of security. We show in practice how these techniques are applied, and help to introduce relevant processes and tools. In particular, we will show with the introduction of show to introduce and ramp up cybersecurity in the company.