- Beginning of the page
Agile Requirements Engineering
Agile projects need requirements engineering. Our one-day training introduces to agile requirements engineering. It offers many practical examples from our industry projects when introducing agility. The training nicely extends the Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering, Foundation Level. We offer the optional IREB certification as part of the training.
The training RE@Agile extends our standard training by the application of requirements analysis and management to agile projects. The course is thus the ideal addition to the IREB Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering Foundation Level for those who want systematic requirements engineering and traceability in agile product development. The training is dedicated to developers and management and covers agile methods and case studies.
As an agile developer or project manager, you will learn how to achieve systematic requirements engineering with clear specification of requirements both lean and with reliable quality. As a successful requirements engineer or system analyst, you will learn how to use the techniques, methods and processes of requirements engineering in an agile context.
"Very experienced partner for requirements engineering."
- Florian Frischmuth, Ford
"High practical orientation, concrete personalized action list throughout the entire seminar."
- T. Strauch, Siemens
Content and Agenda
- Requirements Engineering and Agile Methods (Objective, Overview and Methodology, Terms, Industrial Benchmarks)
- Elicit, document, analyze, verify, negotiate and manage requirements in agile projects
- Planning with the backlog as an essential management concept
- Requirements artefacts and documentation of requirements to balance between governance and agility
- Traps when applying requirements engineering in agile projects
- Requirements engineering as part of the continuous development process
- Role of the requirements engineer in the agile environment and communication in agile teams
- Concrete implementation and best practices (Vector experiences and guidance for improving your own requirements engineering, tool support)
- Practical questions of the participants
Basis for the training is the curriculum of the IREB. A qualifying examination after the IREB for “RE@Agile Primer” will be offered at the end of the training on a voluntary basis.
The exam is currently taking place as Remote Proctored Exam (online exam)!
700 € plus VAT / optional IREB certification for 170 € plus VAT (1 day)
Admission price includes full documentation as PDF and also our Wiley book on Global Software and IT with lots of best practices, project experiences and state of the art technology.
Each participant will receive a qualifying certificate for this intensive training.
Get a discount (can be combined):
- 10% if you register 3-5 employees of your company,
20% for 6-8 employees
30% for 9+ employees
10% if you book at least 60 days in advance
You can save up to 40%, as these discounts can be combined!
- 70% for full-time students (not combinable, on presentation of valid student card)
Do you want to adapt this training to your own examples and challenges? Looking for a workout that delivers practical exercises adjusted to your environment? Then, we suggest that you have this training conducted in-house, where you can decide on focus, speed and the training schedule. We also offer dedicated crash courses for employees and management.
Language: German or English.
On request, we offer our inhouse trainings in Chinese, French, Korean and Turkish.
This training targets professionals and executives in engineering and IT, requirements engineers, product managers, marketing and sales personnel, program managers, project managers, buyers, system and software engineers, analysts, consultants, quality managers from companies of all industries and sizes.
About our Trainer
Prof. Dr. Christof Ebert is Managing Director of Vector Consulting Services GmbH. He supports companies worldwide in improving their product development and product strategy as well as in change management. He sits on various supervisory boards, is a professor at the University of Stuttgart and the Sorbonne in Paris, and the author of several renowned books. Twitter: @ChristofEbert.