- Beginning of the page
What are the motivations behind the release of the new SOTIF (Safety of the Intended Functionality) standard? Which key aspects of PAS 21448 should be highlighted in a complex development project involving modern assistance system for autonomous driving (ADAS)? How do you identify measures to reduce SOTIF related risk and align with Functional Safety according ISO 26262 when needed? Are you looking for practical guidance for the efficient application of SOTIF?
Vector Consulting Services is the preferred supplier on Safety Solutions for many automotive OEMs and suppliers worldwide:
- Introduction of methods and processes for Safety based on SOTIF
- Review of safety concepts and evaluation of automotive safety-critical systems and components
- Identification of measures to reduce SOTIF risks and validation of SOTIF systems
- Support with experiences interim safety managers for OEMs and suppliers
- Training and coaching of safety managers and engineers
- Vector is a trusted and long-term safety partner of leading OEMs
- Vector broad knowledge and know-how from implementing Safety Solutions and Safety Standards in many companies worldwide
- Vector is actively involved in numerous safety-related research projects and works in close collaboration with leading universities.
- Vector already offers comprehensive solutions in developing ADAS systems in software and hardware tools and embedded components. We understand the challenges in the development of ADAS and at the same time acquired outstanding knowledge in universal ADAS tool chain.
- Direct access to Vector benchmarking database, webinars and whitepapers.